Flying Saucers Part 2 (1970 to 2012)
This page is a direct follow on from Flying Saucers Part 1 (1910 to 1970)
Apparently encouraged by his earlier "success" of the XM-2 and XM-3 Dr Moller began construction of the XM-4 in 1970. The XM-4 featured eight Fichtel-Sachs rotary engines which surrounded the passengers in a circular pattern and debuted in 1974 . At this point Moller had been making unsuccessful flying saucers for 8 years and one wonders where his financial backing was sourced and who might want the public to believe that people are not capable of making high performance disc shaped aircraft.
The TV propaganda machine rolled on and on. After 10 years of planning, SHADO officially got into operation on 16 September 1970 and encountered its first UFO. An alien pilot was captured and discovered to have transplanted human organs. UFO, the TV series ran until 24 July 1971.  
18 January, 1974 saw The Brady Bunch, Out of This World episode air for the first time on US TV. Peter and Bobby believe they are seeing a UFO, which actually is part of an elaborate hoax being played by Greg. The trick backfires though when Peter and Bobby take pictures, which lead to a government investigation. 
In 1975 Arizona Senator Barry Goldwater revealed he had previously attempted to find out what was in the building at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio, where UFO information was allegedly stored. His request was denied because it was classified above Top Secret. In a 1988 interview with Larry King, Goldwater said he believed secret government UFO investigations were going on.  Presumably he was not aware of Project Paper Clip or World War II flying saucer technology, or maybe he was just lying. He is a politician after all.
1975 also saw a flying saucer feature in Escape to Witch Mountain, a Walt Disney film based on the novel Escape to Witch Mountain by Alexander Key. During the film the main protagonists realize they are of extraterrestrial origin and that their people travel by flying saucer. 
On 6 September, 1975 The Lost Saucer aired for the first time on the US. A flying saucer lands on modern day earth, and the two characters who fly it, Fi and Fum, invite a young boy and his babysitter to take a little trip with them. Unfortunately, something goes wrong and they end up lost in time. Each episode has them traveling to a different Earth of the future in their efforts to get Jerry and Alice back home. Each episode had a specific theme, usually a social or environmental one. Fat is Beautiful, for example, depicted a future in which people were grotesquely obese due to over-dependence on push-button conveniences, and leanness was in fact outlawed.  
Also on September 6, 1975 The Secrets of Isis in the first episode Isis investigates The Lights (UFOs) of Mystery Mountain . Those who understand the central role Isis plays for the Freemasons, will immediately spot the mystery school thought control agenda thinly veiled.
According to the CIA:
During the late 1970s and 1980s, the CIA continued its low-key interest in UFOs and UFO sightings. While most scientists now dismissed flying saucers reports as a quaint part of the 1950s and 1960s. 
Star Maidens is a British-German science-fiction television series made by Portman Productions for the ITV Network. Produced in 1975, and first screened in 1976, it was filmed at Bray Studios and on location in Windsor, Bracknell and Black Park and featured the by now obligatory saucer shaped interplanetary craft. 
The first Star Wars film was originally released on May 25, 1977 and became a worldwide pop culture phenomenon, followed by two sequels, released at three-year intervals. The three prequel films were also released at three-year intervals, with the final film released on May 19, 2005. Some of the films in the series were also nominated for or won Academy Awards. 
Illuminati favourite Stephen Spielberg directed Close Encounters of the Third Kind, which was first released on November 16, 1977. Alien visitors arrive on earth in (guess what) a flying saucer. 
Programming of the public continued relentlessly. Wonder Woman episode Mind Steelers from Outer Space, which was first broadcast on 2 December 1977 features space traveler Andros returning in a flying saucer to seek Wonder Woman's help in defending earth from an invasion of the body snatching Scrill. 
Based loosely on the real-life Project Blue Book, NBC's Project UFO show was created by Dragnet veteran Jack Webb, who pored through Air Force files looking for episode ideas. In some countries, to avoid confusion over a similarly titled show UFO, the show was known as Project Blue Book and had a different title sequence, one much more similar to The X-Files TV show that it inspired. The show lasted 2 seasons and originally ran from 1978: February 19, 1978 to July 19, 1979. 
The Roswell incident was forgotten and almost completely ignored, even by UFO researchers, for more than 30 years. Then, in 1978, physicist and ufologist Stanton T. Friedman interviewed Major Jesse Marcel who was involved with the original recovery of the debris in 1947. Marcel expressed his belief that the military had covered up the recovery of an alien spacecraft. His story spread through UFO circles, being featured in some UFO documentaries at the time. In February 1980, The National Enquirer ran its own interview with Marcel, garnering national and worldwide attention for the Roswell incident . Thus began an important stage in the faked process of disclosure.
Jason of Star Command is a live action television series by Filmation which ran between 1978 and 1979. The show revolved around the exploits of space adventurer Jason (Craig Littler) and his colleagues, including Professor E.J. Parsafoot (Charlie Dell) and the pocket robot "Wiki" (formally W1K1). The episode entitled Through the Stargate featured the flying saucer shown below. 
In May 1980 an article in the Augsburg New Press (No.19, 17 Vol 2) about Heinrich Fleissner was published under the headline "The father of the flying saucers an Augsburg is" and claimed that a flying disk could be built any time . Needless to say the story was not picked up by the English language press because we are not supposed to know the truth.
The Greatest American Hero was an American comedy-drama television series that aired for three seasons from 1981 to 1983 on ABC. Created by producer Stephen J. Cannell, it premiered as a two-hour movie pilot on March 18, 1981. Aliens appear in their, by now traditional, flying saucer as the message that any disc shaped craft must be extraterrestrial is pounded into the brains of the unsuspecting public. 
Steven Spielberg was back with more Illuminati sponsored flying saucer propaganda with the science fiction movie E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (often referred to simply as E.T.) in 1982. It tells the story of Elliott (played by Thomas), a lonely boy who befriends an extraterrestrial, dubbed "E.T.", who is stranded on Earth. Elliott and his siblings help the extraterrestrial return home while attempting to keep it hidden from their mother and the government. The film was re-released in 1985, and then again in 2002 to celebrate the film's 20th anniversary, with altered shots and additional scenes. 
In 1982 the photograph below was taken of a US Air Force tunneling machine in Nevada was taken . Underground air force facilities were exactly what was described in the 1950's Project Silver Bug documents. Is the US Air Force hiding flying saucers underground? Will they use them to fake an alien attack on earth?
Television programming of the population continued with V (or V: The Original Miniseries), a two-part science fiction television miniseries, written and directed by Kenneth Johnson. First shown in 1983, it initiated the science fiction franchise concerning aliens known as The Visitors trying to gain control of Earth, and of the ways the populace react to this. A race of aliens arrive on Earth in a fleet of 50 huge, saucer-shaped motherships, which hover over major cities across the world. 
One of the keys to brainwashing is repetition. V: The Final Battle (abbreviated as V:TFB) is a 1984 American TV miniseries sequel to the 1983 miniseries. 
Pounding home the message. From October 26, 1984 to March 22, 1985 V (also known as V: The Series) ran as a one-hour weekly television series that aired in the United States on NBC. It is a continuation of the science fiction franchise about an alien invasion of Earth by a carnivorous race of reptilians known as "The Visitors" . One of David Icke's favourites no doubt. 
In the 1985 film Cocoon aliens wrapped in a protective shell provide a kind of fountain of youth to a group of aging Florida retirees. When the alien ship arrives at earth its disc shape comes as no surprise. 
Batteries Not Included, which was first released on December 18, 1987, starred Jessica Tandy stars opposite mysterious living machines that resemble disc shaped spacecraft. The odd forms of life help save a run-down New York City neighborhood and manage to give birth to a new micromachine. 
On October 14, 1988, actor Mike Farrell hosted U.S. UFO Cover-Up: Live! a two-hour prime-time syndicated television special that was broadcast in North America (and elsewhere). William Moore and Jamie Shandera appeared (among many other guests) and discussed the acquisition of the Majestic 12 documents, and introduced their sources "Falcon" and "Condor", allegedly high-level government intelligence officials. Interviewed in shadow and with masked voices, Falcon and Condor disclosed information about the U.S. government’s involvement in UFOs and alien interaction, UFO crashes and occupant retrievals, and alien biology. This broadcast also included the first known mention of Area 51 on television, thereby cementing the connection between the hither to secret air base and flying saucers and extraterrestrials in the minds of the populous. It is also known as the "strawberry ice cream show" in reference to the informants' remark that a captured EBE (extra-terrestrial Biological entity) enjoyed strawberry ice cream and Tibetan music.  
In 1989 the Moller M200X flying saucer invented. It marked 27 years of unsuccessful flying saucer development by Moller, which prompts questions about who would finance such a failure for so long and why? . Although the previous XM-4 design proved significantly more stable than earlier models, the engines lacked sufficient power to operate out of ground effect. So, with the acquisition of the necessary rotary engine technology from Outboard Marine Corporation in 1985, Moller International began modifications of their Wankel-type engines which offered a significantly improved power source. In 1987, the XM-4 was re-engined. The highly modified engines allowed for a 20% increase in power while decreasing the engine weight by 50%. Slight modifications were made to accommodate the new engines and this prototype was renamed M200X. In 1989, Dr. Moller again set out to Wow the world with another test flight. On May 10, 1989 Dr. Moller flew the M200X for the International Press. Since then the M200X has made over 200 flights. 
TV programming of the populous to make them believe in extraterrestrials continued unabated. The X-Files originally aired from September 10, 1993 to May 19, 2002, spanning nine seasons and 202 episodes. The show was a hit for the Fox network, and its characters and slogans, such as "The Truth Is Out There", "Trust No One", and "I Want to Believe" became popular culture touchstones in the 1990s. Seen as a defining series of its era, The X-Files tapped into public mistrust of governments and large institutions, and embraced conspiracy theories and spirituality as it centered on efforts to uncover the existence of extraterrestrial life. 
In a classic example of psychological warfare, in September 1994, the US Air Force issued a report that categorically denied the Roswell incident of 1947 was UFO-related. The denial was no doubt designed to feed the paranoia of X-files fans everywhere.
On the weekend of 18th-19th March 1995, the Disney Corporation conducted a sneak telecast of a UFO documentary without any prior announcement in five TV viewing areas (Connecticut, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida and California). This amazing documentary, featuring Disney Chief Executive Officer Michael Eisner, put the reputation of the Disney Corporation behind the documentary's many startling statements, such as the following: "Mankind is in the midst of the most profound event in history: actual contact with intelligent life from other planets." The program featured its fare share of flying saucer images. 
Movie theatres began showing Independence Day, a military science fiction disaster film about an alien invasion of Earth, on the evening of July 2, 1996. The film's combined domestic and international box office gross is $816,969,268, which at one point was the second-highest worldwide gross of all-time. Refugees take a captured alien to Area 51, where Air Force One has already landed. Area 51 conceals a top secret facility housing a recovered spacecraft and alien bodies stored since the Roswell incident in 1947 . Of course the alien ship is a giant flying saucer.
Reports of UFO observations along SR 375, a road near Area 51 prompted the Nevada state government to officially designate the route as the Extraterrestrial Highway in 1996. There are no prizes for knowing that the road sign includes a couple of flying saucers.
The July 1997 edition of Popular Mechanics revealed the truth about the origins of flying saucer technology; the Horten Brothers; Project Silver Bug and Roswell. An extract from the article is included below.
The most surprising information was contained in a declassified Air Force briefing paper titled "Report On Project Silver Bug." It was prepared by the Joint Air Technical Intelligence Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in 1955. It had two purposes.
The first was to update civilian and military intelligence experts on technical issues related to so-called flying saucers. Its second goal was to enlist the help of the FBI, CIA and intelligence units within the State Department in determining if the Soviets were pursuing similar aircraft designs.
To provide the intelligence community with technical background, the report described several ongoing U.S. saucer projects. Configured as classic UFOs, these craft exhibited flight specifications that were nothing short of phenomenal, even by today's standards. The largest weighed 26,000 pounds and was powered by jet engines that could lift it to an altitude of 36,900 ft.–as high as today's airliners fly–in about 1 minute 45 seconds. The operating ceiling of these amazing craft was 80,600 ft. Their cruise speed was an astounding Mach 3.48.
Using key words and technical descriptions in the Silver Bug report, PM was able to trace the origin of these remarkable aircraft to Germany. And here, in half-century-old intelligence files stamped "secret," we learned that the U.S. government had mounted a massive search for engineers and scientists who had worked on the so-called German saucer project.
Contrary to UFO literature, which claims the Germans were attempting to reverse-engineer a crashed alien vehicle of their own, these documents show a more practical reason for interest in saucers: They could take off without runways. Months of around-the-clock bombing by the allies had reduced German runways to rubble. The Third Reich's only hope of using its newly perfected jet-engine propulsion system to regain air superiority would be to install it in a vertical-takeoff-and-landing (VTOL) aircraft.
The documents also tell of Army intelligence officers combing Europe for two brothers, Walter and Reimar Horten. Trained as pilots and engineers, they had close connections to the Reich's high command. The information provided to Army intelligence said they were believed to have persuaded German leaders to construct a fleet of saucer-shaped bombers. U.S. military historians acknowledge that the Horten brothers built and flew prototypes of circular and flying-wing aircraft. But they dismiss these craft as aeronautical curiosities with no military value. Initially, PM discounted a possible connection between the Horten brothers and Roswell.
We began to think differently after we obtained a copy of a long-secret field report from an American intelligence officer stationed in Germany. In response for a service-wide request for information about the Horten brothers, he had apparently looked into the most secret military files. There he discovered, and duly reported to his superiors, that the Horten brothers already had been found. "Paperclip records further show that the men were released by the U.K. for exploitation and allocated to the U.S. [on] 15 November 1946," the officer's report said. 
In 1997, as part of its effort to debunk the Roswell alien landing myth, the Air Force revealed details of several heavy-lift balloon research projects. Among those were experiments in which 15,000-pound payloads were lifted to 170,000 ft. While not specifically acknowledging the LRV by name, an Air Force spokesman conceded that during the Cold War it routinely used high-altitude balloons to lift unusual airframes for aerodynamic tests. Airframe tests of secret planes were most likely the cause of still-unexplained UFO sightings. And a balloon-lifted LRV test flight would certainly match the classic UFO reports of a silvery disc hovering motionless in the sky, then silently shooting upward . No doubt many X-files fans thought they had caught the government in a lie.
On 9 May 2001, Dr. Steven Greer held a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington D.C that featured 20 retired Air Force, Federal Aviation Administration and intelligence officers who demanded that Congress begin hearings on secret U.S. involvement with UFOs and extraterrestrials . The press conference was introduced by John Sipher who began by quoting the famous X-files line "The truth is out there" and it was covered extensively by the press . During the press conference Steven Greer showed plans of a flying saucer which Mark McCandlish of the US Air Force called an "alien reproduction vehicle".
The Man Who Wasn't There is a 2001 neo-noir film written and directed by Joel and Ethan Coen. One of the characters is abducted into an alien spaceship, which just happens to be disc shaped. 
In February 2005 ABC aired Peter Jennings' UFO special called UFOs: Seeing Is Believing . The program featured serious discussions on a range of UFO subjects  and used a flying saucer on the cover of the DVD.
"The Parting of the Ways" is the thirteenth and final episode of the first series of the British science fiction television series Doctor Who, which was first broadcast on 18 June 2005  . The featured dalek ship's are flying saucers.
On 10 April 2007, the UK's daily Mail published a report about a British inventor who had designed and made a flying saucer, which used the Coanda Effect. It was snapped up by the US military.
The age of the British amateur inventor toiling away in his humble garden shed lives on - and Geoff Hatton is proof of it.
The former hovercraft engineer has designed and patented a flying saucer from his workshop in Peterborough that has grabbed the imagination of the American military establishment. 
UFO Hunters is an American television series on The History Channel originally ran from 30 January, 2008 to 29 October, 2009. each of the 3 series DVD covers included a flying saucer. In each episode, the team investigates reports of unidentified aerial phenomena in which they interview witnesses of close encounters with UFOs, USOs (unidentified submerged objects), and supposed extraterrestrial life. They also analyze any evidence collected such as photographs, video, or recovered physical material. They also conduct research with other investigators and scientists in the field in an attempt to find conclusive evidence that a report is real or a hoax. The show also investigates long-standing UFO cases such as the Roswell, New Mexico UFO crash incident and other famous sightings throughout history.
In the 5th program of UFO Hunters Season 3 the team ventures to Germany and Poland to investigate rumors that the Third Reich had reverse engineered alien technology and may have produced a functional spacecraft, and how some of this technology was captured by the United States and helped jump start the U.S. space program. Military historian Igor Witkowski gives the team insight on "Die Glocke" (The Bell), an alleged top secret Nazi wunderwaffe. Ironically the series tag line is "Hoax or History?" and it should be crystal clear that the show is not history. 
In May 2008 the UK Government's first release of previously classified UFO files featured drawings of flying saucers. Maybe the public had seen such craft or maybe the drawings were planted. In any event the false connection between disc shaped craft and extraterrestrials continued to be forged in the public's mind. 
Mindscaping of the public is relentless. District 9 was released on August 13, 2009. The plot begins in 1982 when a large alien spacecraft, in the shape of a flying saucer, stops directly above Johannesburg in South Africa. An investigation team enters the ship, discovering a population of sick and malnourished extraterrestrials. 
Ancient Aliens  is an American television series that premiered on April 20, 2010 on the History channel, the program presents hypotheses of ancient astronauts and proposes that historical texts, archaeology and legends contain evidence of past human-extraterrestrial contact. 3 out of the 4 DVD covers feature a flying saucer and as Chris White shows at his site, called Ancient Aliens Debunked, the entire show is based on lies. 
At press conference on 27 September 2010 US airmen claimed that since 1948, aliens have been hovering over UK and U.S. nuclear missile sites and deactivating the weapons. The UK's Daily Mail dutifully included photos of flying saucers in its report. 
2010 : December 23, The New Zealand military have released hundreds of previously classified reports detailing claims of UFO sightings and alien encounters . A photo of what was described as a flying saucer seen over Hastings in 1955 features in the previously secret files and as we now know this does not indicate alien presence but does suggest secretly man made military technology. 
Programming of the public was extended to global business leaders in 2011. The fifth annual Global Competitiveness Forum (GCF) took place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on January 22-25, 2011. GCF is the only event of its kind, and is an annual meeting of global business leaders, international political leaders, and selected intellectuals and journalists brought together to create a dialogue with respect to the positive impact organizational and national competitiveness can have on local, regional and global economic and social development. 2011's roster of invited speakers included Ufologist Stanton Friedman, journalist and well known British UFO commentator Nick Pope, venture capitalist and well known UFO commentator Jacques Vallee, and well known science writer, physicist, and History Channel UFO commentator Michio Kaku. The title of their presentation was Contact: Learning From Outer Space and the title of Stanton Friedman's talked was Flying Saucers Are Real 
Brainwashing of the US public took a step up on April fools day 2011 when the FBI published it's Vault online including once-classified reports dating back to the 1940s and 1950s detailing Air Force investigations into "flying discs" and the "bodies of human shape" discovered inside them. 
On his way in to work on 3 August, 2011, Radio 5 live's sports reporter Mike Sewell spotted a disc shaped craft circling above a field in Hertfordshire . The BBC invited UFO "expert" Timothy Good to tell listeners from where the disc shaped may have come; the answer (surprise, surprise) was that the craft was either "extraterrestrial" or built with the help of aliens "who have helped us develop this technology". Clearly Timothy needs to brush up on his World War II era aviation history and the BBC ought to stop lying to us all the time.
The X-47B drone aircraft flew with its landing gear up for the first time at Edwards Air Force Base in California on October 10, 2011. The aircraft's aide profile looks extremely like a flying saucer, but it is not of extraterrestrial origin and no one claims it to be so. 
Iron Sky is a 2012 comic science fiction action film in which during the last moments of World War II, a secret Nazi space program evaded destruction by fleeing to the Dark Side of the Moon. During 70 years of utter secrecy, the Nazis construct a gigantic space fortress with a massive armada of flying saucers. This is a great example of confusing the public by introducing false information. The closest film to the truth is presented as a "Bonkers B Movie"  and includes flying saucers identical to the mythical Nazi Hannebu saucer, the designs for which, it is claimed by internet sources, were telepathically transmitted to the Nazi's by extraterrestrials.
In 2012 National Geographic Channel Measured the Pulse of America in National Survey on UFOs and Alien Existence as New Series CHASING UFOs Premiered Friday, June 29. According to a new U.S. extraterrestrial survey from National Geographic Channel (NGC), more than 80 million Americans are certain that UFOs exist. In fact, many believe in tangible proof that aliens have landed on Earth and think that government officials are involved in covering up paranormal activities. Moreover, most citizens would not mind a minor alien invasion, because they expect these space age visitors to be friendly, like the lovable character depicted in Steven Spielberg 's popular film "E.T." Survey results also reveal that more than one-third (36%) of Americans believe UFOs exist. More than one in 10 (11%) are confident that they have spotted a UFO, and one in five (20%) know someone who claims to have seen one . Inevitably the DVD cover for Chasing UFOs features a flying saucer.
On 27 June 2012 the UK's Daily Mail reported "UFO' at the bottom of the Baltic Sea 'cuts off electrical equipment when divers get within 200m" . Although there are reports of the Germans test flying disc shaped air craft over the Baltic Sea during the final months of World War II The Daily Mail fails to mention aviation history and instead discusses the possibility that the mysterious wreck (seen below) is from outer space: "As it was before the recent dive, the story behind the object is anyone's guess, from a 'plug to the inner world' to the Millennium Falcon ship from Star Wars."
On 5 October, 2012 Wired Magazine reported some truth although one suspects not the whole truth "Declassified at Last: Air Force’s Supersonic Flying Saucer Schematics" The article goes on:
Officially, aliens have never existed but flying saucers very nearly did. The National Archives has recently published never-before-seen schematics and details of a 1950s military venture, called Project 1794, which aimed to build a supersonic flying saucer.
The newly declassified materials show the U.S. Air Force had a contract with a now-defunct Canadian company to build an aircraft unlike anything seen before. Project 1794 got as far as the initial rounds of product development and into prototype design. In a memo dating from 1956 the results from pre-prototype testing are summarized and reveal exactly what the developers had hoped to create.
The saucer was supposed to reach a top speed of “between Mach 3 and Mach 4, a ceiling of over 100,000 ft. and a maximum range with allowances of about 1,000 nautical miles,” according to the document. 
9 October 2012, Flying saucers to brainwash the public turn up in many different places: the American Midwest, the Welsh countryside, railway stations in Lille, France - although that last one, strictly speaking, isn’t actually a UFO even though it’s shiny and silver and saucer-shaped. Instead, it’s an installation called UFO from British designer Ross Lovegrove, which hovers over travellers heads as they go about their business at the Lille Flandres station. The aluminum craft has been set up by lille3000 as part of Fantastic 2012 and comes complete with a band of futuristic blue LEDs that glow from its underside and give it that all important alien spaceship look. And, not only does it look all spooky and unidentified floating above commuters’ heads, but it even has a tractor beam that can shine down on people and freak them the hell out. 
- LaesieWorks, Identified Flying Objects, Moller, 4 January 2013, http://www.laesieworks.com/ifo/lib/moller.html
- John Kenneth Muir's Reflections on Cult Movies and Classic TV, The Cult-TV Faces of: Flying Saucers, 18 June 2012, http://reflectionsonfilmandtelevision.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/cult-tv-faces-of-flying-saucers.html
- Wikipedia, UFO (TV Series), 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_(TV_series)
- imdb.com, Out of This World, 18 January 1974, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0531118/
- Huffington Post, Politicians Talking About UFOs And Aliens (PHOTOS), 10 April 2012, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/04/politicians-ufos_n_1897563.html#slide=1543466
- Wikipedia, Escape to Witch Mountain, 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_to_Witch_Mountain_%281975_film%29
- Wikipedia, The Lost Saucer, 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Saucer
- Wikipedia, The Secret Isis, 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secrets_of_Isis
- CIA Home, Library, Center for the Study of Intelligence, CSI Publications, Studies in Intelligence, studies, 97unclass, CIA's Role in the Study of UFOs, 1947-90, 27 June 2008, https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/97unclass/ufo.html
- Wikipedia, Star Maidens, 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Maidens
- Wikipedia, Star Wars, 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars
- Wikipedia, Close_Encounters_of_the_Third_Kind, 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Close_Encounters_of_the_Third_Kind
- imdb.com, Mind Stealers from Outer Space: Part 1, 2 December 1977, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0750248/
- Wikipedia, Project U.F.O., 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_U.F.O.
- Wikipedia, Roswell UFO Incident, 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident
- Wikipedia, Jason of Star Command, 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_of_Star_Command
- Wikipedia,The Greatest American Hero, 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Greatest_American_Hero
- Wikipedia, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.T._the_Extra-Terrestrial
- Rense.com, Sightings, The Sauder Report, Notes From The Underground, 22 October 1998, http://rense.com/ufo/boringmachine.htm
- Wikipedia, V (1983 miniseries), 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_%281983_miniseries%29
- Wikipedia, V (The Final Battle), 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_%28The_Final_Battle%29
- Wikipedia, V (1984 TV Series), 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_%281984_TV_series%29
- http://arcturi.com, Reptilians and David Icke, 4 January 2013, http://arcturi.com/ReptilianArchives/DavidIcke.html
- Time, Photos, A brief History of Movie Flying Saucers, 4 January 2013, http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1916403,00.html#ixzz29IuWD0rJ
- Time, Photos, A brief History of Movie Flying Saucers, 4 January 2013, http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1916403,00.html#ixzz29IzfUHol
- Wikipedia, UFO conspiracy theory, 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_conspiracy_theory
- Youtube, UFO Cover-Up?: Live! 1988 Full, 10 December 2011, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA5GpKcJ3zc
- Gizmo Watch, Top Ten Flying Cars, 4 January 2013, http://www.gizmowatch.com/entry/top-ten-flying-cars/
- Wikipedia, the X-files, 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_X-Files
- Youtube, Walt Disney UFO Documentary: Full Uncut Version, 22 October 2011, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trjKcTXZy5w
- Energetic Forum, Disney UFO Documentary, 4 January 2013, http://www.energeticforum.com/psychic-paranormal/6569-disney-ufo-documentary.html
- Wikipedia, Independence Day, 4 January 2012, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_%28film%29
- Black Sun Redux, Roswell Plus 50, By Jim Wilson, Popular Mechanics, 4 January 2013, http://greyfalcon.us/ROSWELL%20PLUS%2050.htm
- Military.com, Americas's War Machines, America's Nuclear Flying Saucer, 4 January 2013, http://www.military.com/Content/MoreContent/?file=PMsaucer
- 2001 National Press Club Event, The Disclosure Project Press Conference, 9 May 2001, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkswXVmG4xM
- The Disclosure Project, Press Coverage, 4 January 2013, http://www.disclosureproject.org/presscoverage.shtml#national
- Wikipedia, The Man Who Wasn't There, 4 January 2012, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_Who_Wasn't_There
- Youtube, 2005 Peter Jennings Report - UFOs, 11 April 2012, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pByHHKYZEBA
- Wikipedia, UFOs: Seeing Is Believing, 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFOs:_Seeing_Is_Believing
- Wikipedia, UFOs: The Parting of the Ways, 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Parting_of_the_Ways
- The Daily Mail, The flying saucer snapped up by US army, 10 April 2007, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-447317/The-flying-saucer-snapped-US-army.html#ixzz2GkPVSJ3G
- Youtube, Aesir Coanda-effect VTOL UAV, 24 July 2009, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXVtUCABiv8
- Wikipedia, UFOs Hunters, 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_Hunters
- The National Archives, Newly released UFO files from the UK government, Files released in July 2012, http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/existing-files.htm
- Wikipedia, District 9, 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_9
- Wikipedia, Ancient Aliens, 4 January 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Aliens
- Ancient Aliens Debunked, 4 January 2013, http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/
- The Daily Mail, Aliens 'hit our nukes': They even landed at a Suffolk base, claim airmen, 27 September 2010, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1315339/Aliens-hit-nukes-They-landed-Suffolk-base-claim-airmen.html
- The Daily Telegraph, New Zealand releases UFO files, 23 December 2010, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8221227/New-Zealand-releases-UFO-files.html
- sott.net, Hastings flying saucer features in secret New Zealand UFO files, 22 December 2010, sott.net, http://www.sott.net/article/220487-Hastings-flying-saucer-features-in-secret-New-Zealand-UFO-files
- Youtube, Stanton Friedman , Contact Learning from Outer Space, GCF 2011, 23 January 2011, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5lbD6EKEOo&feature=related
- FBI Records: The Vault, Guy Hottel, 22 March 1950, http://vault.fbi.gov/hottel_guy/Guy%20Hottel%20Part%201%20of%201/view
- BBC News, Disc shaped craft is spotted circling near Stansted, 3 August 2011, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14387365
- POPSCI, Navy’s Distinctly UFO-Like X-47B War Drone Makes First Flight in Cruise Mode, 10 October 2011, http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2011-10/navy%E2%80%99s-x-47b-war-drone-flies-wheels-lending-distinctly-ufo-appearance
- B Movie Nation, Nazis return from the moon in bonkers B-movie, 23 May 2013, http://www.bmovienation.com/?p=2966
- PR Newswire, Two-Thirds of Americans Think Barack Obama Is Better Suited to Handle an Alien Invasion Than Mitt Romney, 27 June 2012, http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/two-thirds-of-americans-think-barack-obama-is-better-suited-to-handle-an-alien-invasion-than-mitt-romney-160533735.html
- Daily Mail, 'UFO' at the bottom of the Baltic Sea 'cuts off electrical equipment when divers get within 200m', 27 June 2012, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2164912/UFO-the-Baltic-Sea-cuts-electrical-equipment-divers-200m.html#ixzz282Sa7VOW
- Wired, Danger Room, Declassified at Last: Air Force’s Supersonic Flying Saucer Schematics, 5 October 2012, http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/10/the-airforce/?pid=1498&viewall=true
- The Creators Project, UFO Appears At French Railway Station, 9 October 2012, http://thecreatorsproject.com/blog/iufoi-appears-at-french-railway-station