The Truth Movement
Vatican Assassins  is based on the assumption that the masonic Illuminati were created and are ruled by the Black Pope and select high Jesuits  and that this is the key to understanding "Satan’s Vatican-led New World Order".
The most obvious flaw in this argument is the way mainstream media report on the Vatican; I don't expect global controllers would allow these stories to be published about themselves:
Vatican City could be hub for money laundering, says U.S. Drug enforcement chiefs have for the first time identified the Vatican as a possible centre for money laundering from criminal activity. The report by the American State Department's International Narcotics Control Strategy lists the Holy See as one of 68 countries including Yemen, Algeria and North Korea, describing it as a 'country of concern' for money laundering or other financial crimes. 
Spanish society has been shaken by allegations of the theft and trafficking of thousands of babies by nuns, priests and doctors, which started under Franco and continued up to the 1990s.... The scandal is closely linked to the Catholic Church, which under Franco assumed a prominent role in Spain's social services including hospitals, schools and children's homes. Nuns and priests compiled waiting lists of would-be adoptive parents, while doctors were said to have lied to mothers about the fate of their children. 
The Vatican has called for the training of priests in Ireland to be overhauled and for child protection practices to be reformed in a report on sexual abuse by clerics. Details were published on Tuesday by the Catholic Church in Ireland, which is struggling amid a decline in public support, financial pressures and tensions with the Dublin government over how it has mishandled sex abuse inquiries.
Contrast the generous mainstream media coverage of Vatican corruption with the suppression of Pier Compton's book. According to Piers Compton, a former Catholic priest, the Papacy was subverted by the Illuminati in 1958 when John XXIII became Pope. This was the culmination of a 200-year campaign to infiltrate and destroy the Catholic Church. Piers Compton was the Literary Editor of the Catholic Weekly The Universe for 14 years. He documents his claims in The Broken Cross, (1981) a book that is almost impossible to find because it was mysteriously withdrawn a few weeks after its release. It is now available online at http://www.catholicvoice.co.uk/brokencross/
Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati had a mission to abolish all monarchical governments and state religions in Europe and its colonies. Current media coverage of The Roman Catholic Church appears to be consistent with that mission.
Art students are taught to view the space between objects (negative space) in order to better observe the shape of the objects themselves. Reviewing controlled opposition can be used similarly to identify who is being conspicuously left out of discussion about the people at the head of the new world order conspiracy. I have yet to come across a suspiciously well funded and professionally presented website which identifies the Jewish banking family dynasties of Rothschild, Rockefeller, Warburg etc. as being the real power behind global governance. I wonder why that might be?
Michael Jackson was quite clear who he thought ran the entertainment industry when he wrote They Don't Care About Us  in 1995. An excerpt of the lyrics is included below:
Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
JEW me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, KIKE me
Don't you black or white me
- Vatican Assassins, 27 April 2012, http://www.vaticanassassins.org/
- Vatican Assassins, Masonic Illuminati : Created and Ruled by the Black Pope and Select High Jesuits, 23 December 2011, http://www.vaticanassassins.org/2011/12/masonic-iluminiati-created-and-ruled-by-the-black-pope-and-select-high-jesuits/
- Daily Mail, Vatican City could be hub for money laundering, says U.S. 9 March 2012, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2112159/Vatican-classed-likely-involved-money-laundering-Yemen-Algeria-North-Korea.html#ixzz1tH5Gc25k
- BBC News, Spain's stolen babies and the families who lived a lie, 18 October 2011, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-15335899
- ft.com, Vatican accepts shame of Irish child abuse, 2o March 2012, http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/fd2045aa-7297-11e1-9c23-00144feab49a.html#axzz1tHAk5W9C
- Wikipedia, They Don't Care About Us, 28 December 2012, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don%27t_Care_About_Us